Your One Source for Medical Equipments / Medical Equipment Accessories / Spare parts
1. The Website provides the Users access to sellers of goods and services (in case of buyers) and buyers of goods and services (in case of sellers) (“Products”). This chapter aims to explain the Users as to how the Website collect, use and disclose User information. The terms ‘User’ shall refer to buyers and sellers registered on this website and persons who access the Website without registration.
1. The Website shall collect and process Personal Information in India. By providing such Personal Information, the User consents to the processing of Personal Information in conformance with this chapter.
2. This policy is mutatis mutandis applicable to mobile applications of HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION.
3. Mode of information collection
1. The Website will collect Personal Information that Users submit to it voluntarily after the Users has registered with the Website or during their course of visiting the website. To create an account with a user name (“Account”), Site requires that the Users provide certain Personal Information, including Users’ name and email address. For the purposes of this chapter, Personal information means contact information, any other non-public information that is used or intended to be used to personally identify an individual and includes information, communication and any other data generated by the Users of the Website, whether intended to be personal or not.
2. All payments on the Website are processed by Site’s service providers who shall collect the Users’ credit card information directly, and the Website will not have any access to Users’ credit card information processed as part of such transaction. The Website shall only collect Personal Information that the Users have provided voluntarily while using the Website or if Users contact the Website via e-mail regarding the Website.
4. Information Collected by HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION’s Servers: To make the Website more useful to Users, the servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) shall collect information from Users, including Users’ browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to Users’ computer when Users use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for Users’ visit.
7. HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION may collect information about the device Users use to access the mobile application, including the hardware model, operating system and version, MAC address, unique device identifier, and mobile network information.
4. Information Usage
1. HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION will use Users’ Personal Information to:
1. Administer Users’ Account;
2. Process Users’ payments and fulfil Users’ orders;
3. Provide Users with the Website and customer support;
4. Tailor the features, performance and support of the Website to Users;
5. Market products and services to Users that the Website believe may be of interest to Users;
6. Respond to Users’ requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
7. Protect HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION’s commercial interest in accordance with the User Agreement;
8. Improve the quality of the Website and the Products; and
9. Communicate with Users about the Website and its services.
2. The Website may also use Users’ Personal Information to create Anonymous Information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to Users.
3. The Website will communicate with Users primarily in the form of emails. Users can opt out of receiving certain communications from the Website such as the newsletter by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email or emailing the Website at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that even if Users unsubscribe or opt-out, the Website may still send Users order, Site and Product related communications.
4. HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION reserves the right to use Anonymous Information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties at its sole discretion.
5. Information disclosure
1. HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION may disclose certain Personal Information under the terms of this policy.
2. When Users use the Website, the Personal Information provided by the User will be shared with the third parties that Users authorize to receive such information.
3. HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION may share Users’ Personal Information with the third party service providers that help the Website provide services that the Website offer Users, including creating Users’ Products.
4. HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION may share some or all of Users’ Personal Information with the parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under a common control (“Affiliates”), if HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION have such Affiliates in the future, in which case, this Clause shall apply and extend to the Affiliates.
7. HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION reserves the right to disclose Anonymous Information publicly without restriction.
10. The Website may contain links to other the Websites that are not owned or controlled by the Company, including partner sites. The Website has no control over, do not review and are not responsible for the privacy policies of or content displayed on such other the Websites. When Users click on such a link, Users will leave the Website and go to another site. During this process, another entity may collect Personal Information or Anonymous Information from Users. The Website may also contain links to other the Websites controlled by us but which operates under different privacy policies.
6. Updating and Controlling Users’ Information.
1. If Users have an Account with the Website, Users may update certain of Users’ Personal Information on the Website. Users may email us email@example.com Users may request deletion of Users’ Personal Information by HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION, but please note that HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case Site will comply with Users’ deletion request only after HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION have fulfilled such requirements). When HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION decides to delete the Personal Information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in the archives and HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION may also retain Anonymous Information about the Users’ use of the Website and purchase of Products. Once HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION discloses some of Users’ Personal Information to third parties, the Website cannot access that Personal Information any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of any such information by the parties to whom HILFE ENGINEERING CORPORATION has made those disclosures.